Sunday, October 15, 2017

Primary Program

 This week was one of my favorite weeks in church, it was the primary program! This was Duke's first year participating and he did such a great job. He walked up there and said "I keep man-ments listen Mama!" No fear. Such an accomplishment!!

E did a great job too. She marched right up there, looked out at the audience and said "I can be a good helper by listening to my Mama!" E has had a bit of stage fright but there was no sign of any nerves at all this time. 

They both stood up there so reverently. E sang all the songs, they both watched closely at Sister Hansen had them stand and sit. I was very impressed. Way to go guys. 

 This little dude turned 6 months old and I snapped this picture of him. I think it's one of my very favorites!! How cute!

And here is a snap shot of my reality. Winning. Perfect 10 photos every time!!

No comments: