Sprout got to tag along since he still needs me to feed him. He is the best baby ever though and he hardly made a peep!
The jousting was a little bit sad this year. I don't think that they are supposed to break lances, it was more of a show. Scripted, fake fighting, and the horse wanted nothing to do with jousting and kept running away which was hilarious.
Jakob did the Test of Strength and dingged the bell. The lady who was hosting the game called him farm boy as she gave him his sticker. I think that name may stick. It's very "Princess Bride."
Farm Boy and his sticker!
We also got to hang out with Braden and Joanna which was a blast!!! Turkey Legs for everyone!! I wish I would have just let Sprout gnaw on mine, he would have loved it and it would have made a super cute picture.
Nap time for this sweet boy, sucking on his fingers.
They had an art contest and this was hands down my favorite!! So cute!
And that's a wrap for this year. I keep saying that we'll dress up and I think next year may be the year with zero children!! Always a favorite event that we look forward to!











No comments:
Post a Comment