With baby #4 we decided to keep things low key. I had wanted to have Jakob come to the ultrasound to find out how most people do, but he had a meeting he just couldn't get out of and so I went alone with the three kids. We decided to still put it in an envelope, and I asked the kids how they wanted to find out. E chose cupcakes. So once Daddy got home he and I opened the envelope together, which was fun and then I made up some cupcakes for the kids.
3, 2, 1...... IT'S A BOY!!!!
Duke was a bit disappointed, he wanted a little sister to love so badly! I was also pretty convinced that this was a little girl so it was a surprise for me too!!
It didn't take him long to smile. We are so excited to have this little boy join our family!! E is our little Mama hen and she is pretty excited too!
He was yawning and swallowing and had a good case of the wiggles.
Look at that pointy little nose! ♥♥
Baby feet! Looks like we may have another flat footed child. :)
My favorite part of the whole ultrasounds was at the end. The kids were SO well behaved that the ultrasound tech let each child use the machine and take their own picture! They were SO excited!! E got a fun shot of his muscles, Sprout got a face shot, and Duke got a picture of his face and his tummy. Such a sweet thing for her to do, it really made the kids day.
Now the battle for baby names begins. We have NO CLUE what we are going to name this little guy so that should be fun :). So excited to meet this little guy. You are so loved! ♥












No comments:
Post a Comment