Saturday, June 15, 2019

One Busy Day

We had a busy day full of fun! We started the day up on Mount Charleston listening to Pa's band play. 

Sprout was a pretty big fan!

Duke got to come up and help blow the train whistle. He blew the whistle so hard I thought he was going to pass out. :)
 

It was so fun to go and see Pa. We also ran into Uncle David while he was working on the mountain.

We loaded up the tiny humans and Mom and I headed down to the train station in Boulder City. 

All Aboard!

Sprout was a big fan... and then he wanted to go explore.

So fun!

Then we went to see the big horned sheep, which I've never done before. Very random and very neat!

And down to the docks to feed fish where I swear it was 150 degrees. It was so hot I thought the fish were going to boil!

Mom is amazing a burnt her tooshy to make sure Sprout didn't end up with the fish in the water. 

We ended the day with one of my favorite people ever. I so love Aunt Nancy, she made a delicious dinner and it was so good to visit with her even thought it was only a quick chat. She makes my heart happy. It was a fun and busy day and I loved every second of it!

No comments: