We missed his first two games because we were in Vegas but we were SO excited to go watch Daddy play and hit some people. He had a pretty adorable cheering section.
Sprout is obsessed with all things sports and he thought his Daddy was the coolest!
One day I showed up to the game with a telephoto lens to take super creepy pictures of Jakob playing. there were other people who came to watch but Laura and I were the only ones with children and I was totally "that wife" taking pictures and cheering way too loud.
Here are a few too many pictures of him playing.
These pictures don't do that sunset justice either.
This was a picture that one of the professionals took of Jakob.
Their team wasn't the best but they won their last game and it was SO FUN!!
It was a fun season that went by way too fast and Jakob had a blast! Jakob managed to come through the season uninjured which was an added bonus as well. :) We are looking forward to fall and watching him play indoor lacrosse.















No comments:
Post a Comment