Sleep in a tent was on my bucket list. Originally I had grand plans to go up the mountain and camp, but I was very easily convinced that the kids would have just as fun of a time sleeping in the yard.
We stayed up past bedtime and Sprout was so beyond excited!
Once it was 8:00 we headed off to Sonic for some milkshakes. They were yummy and the kids thought it was pretty neat!
Gramma brought our some sparklers. Sprout kept trying to blow them out and it was adorable.
They snuggled in and it was quickly determined that Sprout was no longer invited to be in the tent and he went to sleep in his crib. Duke and E stayed outside with Gramma.
Gramma is such a great sport! I am so gosh darn thankful for her. For the record, Sprout woke up 5 times that night for some reason I can't understand so I didn't sleep much either ;).
The kids loved the tent so much that Pa set it up again for them another night. All the fun without all the work! We'll get our "camping on" at the lake in a few weeks!











No comments:
Post a Comment