This year for Canada Day I wanted to have a big party and have all the Canadian foods that I loved. Well 202 had other plans so we dialed our plans back a bit and invited over Papa and Gram and The Dyches and it was absolutely perfect.
We had planned to have everyone eat outside and visit but it was HECKA hot! So we made due indoors and we had a fun evening eating poutine, donairs, fruit and dessert.
It was Redd's first Canada Day and he was so dang cute in this little romper I got when Sprout was itty bitty.
At the very last minute I decided that I wanted to make a cake for dessert. It wasn't anything fancy but dang he was CUTE!!
Introducing Moosifer the Cake. I broke all of my rules and used foam to decorate him and it worked out perfectly.










No comments:
Post a Comment