The thing I really miss about chruch is getting dressed up every week. I mean the spirit and worshiping our savior are also awesome, but man I miss my dresses and heels! So for the Fourth I went all out. I really feel this picture descirbes Jakob and I well. Jakob in cargo pants and a tacky but USA shirt (that yes, I admittedly bought him.) And I am full hair, makeup and dress with heels. It makes me chuckle.
This picture of Duke cracks me up.
It's Redd's first Fourth and man, he was just perfect! He's wearing the same shirt that both Duke and Sprout wore. So dang cute!!
We headed over to Papa and Grams to eat swim and visit and it was perfect! I mean LOOK AT THAT FOOD!!!!! It was amazing!!!
I even wore my patriotic swim suit.

Gram and I wanted to make another cake together and I wanted to try my hand at stripes. GUYS, stripes are HARD!! This cake was an absolute learning curve for both of us. Gram tried ganache, I tried piping and stripes. Not the prettiest but she was yummy!

she was pretty on the inside too.
At this point the little kids were tired so Jakob took them home and the big kids and I stayed and lit sparklers and set of poppers.





















No comments:
Post a Comment