When we decided to make our backyard a little more kid friendly we knew we wanted to get a trampoline. We started searching when COVID hit and everything was sold out. EVERYWHERE. I'm talking Wal-Mart, Amazon, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes, Target, all the sporting goods stores in a 100 mile radius, unless we wanted to pay $1,200. Ummmm no Thank you. We we super bummed. We were invited over to Anna's to play and I saw that she had gotten a trampoline. I knew she was moving a in a few weeks and I asked her what her plans were. She said she was going to get rid of it. I asked her how much and just like that, we had a tramp. I called Papa and the Elders and asked if they would help us move.
Rhett said that we had to take all the springs off and take it completely apart. I looked at Papa after he walked inside and said, "Could we just strap it on the truck?? And that is what we did. We could only go three miles an hour to avoid taking off like Dumbo but we made it.
We are now the proud owners of a Trampoline and the kids could not be happier!! Let the broken arms begin!




No comments:
Post a Comment