As I'm sure you can tell once upon a time I was a cheerleader. I never really got to dance and cheer was my thing! I was asking Jakob what he thought Bug should wear in some newborn photos and he said a cheer uniform. Sadly it was MUCH too big for her then but here she is now. Disclaimer: No we do not have any ties to Pen State. I was actually going to photo shop the front off and add "Tobler" instead but life has been far to busy lately. I chose this color because it was Daddy's high school colors.
She wouldn't stop eating the home made pom pom so this is the only shot we got with it.
And as per usual, my favorite outtakes!!
I just love her facial expressions. This girl is just bubbling with personality!
Stretch. I think I see a future cheerleader. We sure do love our little princess!












2 comments:
How cute!
A:VERY CUTE!!
Post a Comment