It's time for one of my favorite Christmas Traditions.... Graham Cracker Houses!!!!!!!
I've been pondering my house format a lot this year. In previous years I always went super big and then had lame decorations. I decided this year would be more compact and get a little more intense with the decor.
Jakob went for out of the box as per usual. He's made a hamburger with fries, a pirate ship and a Mian temple. Can you guess what he's doing this year?
Mom and Dad getting their creativity on!
Robing the angel!
If you guessed that Jakob was making an outhouse, you'd be right.
Complete with a marshmallow roll of TP and some chocolate chip poops inside.
Us with our houses. I think E will be old enough to decorate her own house next year. So exciting. She'll probably want to make a castle.
Pa made a sweat lodge. Cute story about Pa's house. He finished his house and I asked him if there was pigeon poop on the window this year. He looked at me confused and asked what I was talking about. I explained that when he made this design two years ago that he said that the frosting on the window was pigeon poop and I wondered if he had the same issue this year.
He said that he had never made this house before. And I insisted that he had. Needless to say I had to proove it with the scriptures (the blog.)
Here is Pa's house from two years ago. He then laughed and said, how do you know that is my house? It could be anybody's.
:) Poor Pa. He's not the only one. If I didn't have a blog I wouldn't remember a thing. It was a cute story and he'll probably never forgive me :).
Mom and Dad with their houses this year. We had fun decorating our houses. I always look forward to it!


1 comment:
The houses were awesome and Jakob ALWAYS cracks me up!
Post a Comment