Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Day

Ahh, Christmas morning. There are few things that I love more than twinkle lights, presents and the laughter of your children. It is so magical and I so look forward to it every year!

Ethnie's first look at the tree.

Mom made cinnamon rolls and they were absolutely perfect! Duke was begging for a few nibbles. 

Duke started to open a box...

 but then he got hungry and had to stop to eat some breakfast! 

 Okay, I'm ready for presents now!

Ethnie got to see Santa twice this year and both times she asked him for an Anna magic clip doll. December 23rd we were driving in the car with E and I asked her if she was excited for Santa to come to our house and bring her presents. She got all excited and said "Mommy! Santa bring me Anna clip doll!!" Damn. Santa's elves forgot to get her that doll so off to Wal-Mart they ran. As you wcould imagine everything Frozen was sold out but they had one magic clip combo pack and that was good enough for these elves! E was so excited when she opened up her clip dolls! 

I made Duke a little car carrying road. It turned out really cute, but that's another post. 

E got an Anna doll with a matching dress up dress and she couldn't have been happier. The dress itself is pretty lame so I may be remaking that in the near future, but she was happy and has hardly taken it off since. 

Pa also got her a pretty princess crown. 

E was really into helping everyone open their presents. It was a lot of fun! 

 We hid a few presents around the house a left clues in the tree for people to find them. It was a lot of fun! 


After all the gifts were opened. E raced to the table ready to make play doh dresses for her princesses!

Then it was time to Skype the family! 

We sang Blue Christmas to everyone. It felt very festive! 

Then before bed we had a dance party!

I was a very Merry Christmas and I can't believe that it's all over!!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Looks like it was a perfect Christmas!!!! Love the Anna Doll and matching dress so cute!