I couldn't call this a party because I didn't decorate, there wasn't a theme and I didn't plan any food. With the holidays bearly behind us I wanted to keep things quick and simple. So we decided to rock out a hot chocolate bar and gosh darn it, it was cute!
I made white hot chocolate from scratch (I will post the recipe soon.) Most recipes online called for cream, and half n half. We went for a lighter approach and every last drop was consumed. I'd call that a success! I also made hot chocolate from scratch and apple cider with mulling spice. Mmmm Delicious!
Pa kept the kittles busy while we pulled last minute items together.
Then we attempted a group picture.
As the timer was about to go off Crystal asked where Ethnie was... I totally forgot about her! It was past her bed time and she was just playing with play doh so quietly.
There's my girl! And some of the best friends anyone could ask for!
Then we tried to take pictures of Summer and Ethnie. They are a few weeks apart in age. Summer is the older one. This is what happens when you tell two 1/2 year olds to smile without giving them direction.
Much better!!!
Then Jakob had to snuggle David.
David, Jakob and Monkey.
Jakob and Chuck, who is soon to be a daddy! He also happens to have won the man cup at the latest Man Night.
My super cute little girl who stayed up WAAAAAY past her bed time and was just as happy as could be playing with play doh with Britni. It was a wonderful gathering! Thank you to all who made it up to say hi! We sure do miss you all!















1 comment:
Way cute party! Wish we were there!
Post a Comment