I know, I know. You must be thinking really lady, how many pictures can you take of kids in wagons? And the answer is... a lot! Being pulled in the wagons has been a big part of this trip so, I feel I must do it justice. Here are a few way too many pictures of the kids in wagons.
At first we started with the little wagon that is supposed to have blocks inside of it. Then Mom added a rope so we wouldn't have to hunch to reach the handle. Then sharing was becoming a problem so Mom being the brillinat lady that she is went and got the mop bucket, added a rope and boom. Two wagons.
Really, they couldn't be much happier!
Then E had to take her toys out for a spin!
You have to watch the mop bucket, those wheels swivel and Pa can make E fly! She loves to go fast!
Manfred relaxing in his chariot.
Then Grammy pulled out the pig. The kids love to pully piggy behind them. It is so gosh darn cute.
Or if the wagon is vacant, sometimes we pull the wagon behind.
We have the funnest Grammy and Pa around! Thank heavens for big houses, wagons/mop buckets and lively Grandparents! We sure are having fun!
1 comment:
Wagons are super fun! Especially when you have Gramma and Grampa pulling them!
Post a Comment