Last Sunday I sat next to my friend Jami and she said she had something to ask me. They were going on a trip and didn't want to take the younger two of their four children and so she wanted to know if I would watch her kids for three days. I said of course. It would be fun! The kids would have a ball! I may not get anything done but we would laugh and play! Plus, if I needed to leave my little's with anyone Jami would be my go to. So we played... a lot!
and we danced!
Rocking our signature move!
Poor Stella. From the hours of 10-5 someone was always napping so she had a very looooong quiet time which she was really good at. E read her a story.
Everyone got cozy to watch a show (even though the T.V was in the same room.)
Time to beat on Daddy! So thankful for Jakob! This man, I really don't think husbands come better than him... but that's another post.
"Hiiiiiiii-yaaa!!"
We made crowns (so that everyone could have one! Sharing was a bit difficult!)
And then when two giggling girls just couldn't keep quiet any longer we went outside and learned how to blow dandelions! Here are a few too many picture of that!
Stella was really good at it!
I love this picture!
E, bless her heart just couldn't get enough wind. She was so gentle, just like blowing bubbles.
It was a busy, fun and tiring three days! Having two three and two 1 1/2 year olds is CRAZY! Bless the hearts of parents with twins! Gus and Stella are such amazing kids it was a piece of cake. Plus E and Duke had a blast though and that's a win in my book!

















1 comment:
Wow. Great photos! So glad you survived with happy memories.
Post a Comment