Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring in Nashville

 Spring has sprung here in Nashville and I {love} it! Everything is in full bloom and unlike Vegas things stay all flowery for more than a week or two. This is a picture of our neighbors house. I can see these trees from my window just a perfect baby pink. Seriously the prettiest yard in the spring!

Perhaps I'll just take pictures of nature! They are much simpler to capture. They don't blink, run, make silly faces or pout when I take 600 photos. Yes I think I've found the perfect model. 

 But blurry pictures or not this girl is so much fun to photograph and even though I have to take 1,000 photos we have a great time looking through them after out little shoots. 

 "Mommy, you take a picture of me in front of that pretty pink tree?!" Of course I can!

 My next favorite thing... daffodils! They are everywhere... except for my yard. Nature hates me. They grow wildly here and they are in everyone's yard.... but mine. Perhaps it's because they know E would pick every last one of them. Never the less they make me smile. They remind me of sunshine. If we end up staying in Nashville I'm planting a ton of them... and tulips (they are my favorite!)

 And even though these are a weed I love the clover flowers. I have a sea of purple in my yard and I love it!

 And so does E!

 More pretty trees!

 We do have a purple tree in our backyard! It is the prettiest color!

I am loving Spring (almost more than fall just because there are no mosquitoes yet!) I love the colors, the smells of the flowers, the warmth, the sunshine and FINALLY being able to go outside! I hope this lasts a while longer!

2 comments:

Janet said...

what a pretty spring! love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Ethnie is picking violets! They have taken over the grass!