We play in our house.... a lot. I am really trying to limit the amount of T.V that the kids watch. They usually get one show a day... during bath time or while I make dinner. The weather here in Nashville has made it difficult to get outside so sometimes we are stuck inside for days at a time. One of E's favorite things is play doh. She can't get enough of it and neither can I. Quiet, for the most part clean, and independent play time... PERFECT!
One day E decided that she wanted to make people. On the left is my "mommy" with a baby ginger bread man then E said that she needed a "decoration" on her tummy... makes her look preggers. The one on the right is her "daddy" complete with "seashells" that look like boobs, a hat and a massive lollypop. It was hilarious!
Oh and our latest princess dresses.
Some days we make forts and then watch shows from inside.
Other days I sit in awe at how lucky I am. I mean seriously... these kids are my world and I love them to the moon and back.
Rocking his signature dance move!
Morning time snuggles!!!
Another favorite activity is wearing Daddy's shoes. He is THE cutest!!!
And as always this little princess is all about Mommy's shoes. I love the day to day with these munchkins. It doesn't get much better than this!


















2 comments:
I'm back to seeing your blog!!! I can't believe how big and older baby Duke is looking!!! Love you guys!
Every day those two get cuter...
Post a Comment