As most people know, I like to take pictures. Okay, I'm obsessed. Before we were living the life of students I would have professional family photos taken twice a year plus my own mini shoots that happened every holiday and then our day to day. My camera is always out. So it may come as no surprise that I wanted to take some Easter pictures of the kids. I wanted a NICE picture that wasn't photo shopped (like our Christmas card) because lets be serious, taking pictures of kids is ridiculous. Professional photographers who actually get nice shots of your kids are worth. every. penny. Let's just say it was a major flop...
... this is the best picture I have of the two of them. Duke is actually looking and E is sort of smiling with her fist full of leaves. It was the moment. One day I will have a picture worthy of the wall, one day. I did happen to get a few cute individual photos though.
I know I biased but dang, this girl is precious!
This is the perfect Duke smile. You can almost hear his laugh that comes from his toes with that smile!
What most of Manfreds pictures looked like, running, blurry, or of the back of his head.
Seriously, she's perfect!
Passed out with a basket tummy full of jelly beans.
Now, what would any photo shoot be without 267 outtakes. Here are a few of my favorites:
Isn't that just depressing?
She looks like she's going to eat him. :)
It's wasn't the perfect shoot but it was fun!! Now, onto Easter!!!!!!!




























2 comments:
I love REAL memories.
Great pictures! Can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Can't wait to get the cousins together, I hope soon!
Post a Comment