Sunday, April 26, 2015

Ants

There are several things that bother me. Being OCD isn't fun. It isn't a choice that I make every day. If things aren't a certain way I cannot function. I have panic attacks that range from mild to severe where that bad ones leave my limbs numb and tingly, and it feels like someone is sitting on my chest where I cannot breathe. Like I said, it's not fun and lately it's been even worse since our house has been invaded by ants. I know, it could be worse but since this is my journal I want to record the infestation of 2015. So far we have had 8 break outs. A few by the door, one in our room (where we do not eat), some invaded our couch crawling all over the cushions, the kitchen and tonight all in our cupboards. I vacuum three + times a day, wash, pick up food immediately but these things are persistent. I have tried every home remedy on the web and am at my wits end! Thankfully we have an exterminator coming on Wednesday. Down with the ants! Okay.... end rant. I promise I'm okay, I'm learning to cope and like I said.... it could be so much worse!

No comments: