Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

Life is busy. With the move and company we kept Father's Day pretty low key. Since we now have a grill I got Jakob a few necessities for barbequing. 

We also got him and little man matching ties. I love it when we all match! 

 Ethnie wrote Daddy a little card. I love her little answers. 

 We sent one to Pa...

... and Opa too. Jakob and I have been so blessed with such wonderful Fathers who are such amazing examples and supports to us! 


 
I am so thankful for this Daddy and I couldn't imagine any man who would be better at it. Jakob is always playing, tickling, dancing, chasing, bathing, feeding and helping. He works so hard to make my life as a stay at home mom easier and I am so thankful for him. We are so blessed to call you ours! Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love those questionnaires!!! Yeah for a grill, I love cooking on one! Happy Father's Day Uncle Jakob!