Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Duke's Speech Therapy - Week 5

This week something just clicked! Duke and I worked on his flash cards and he did a great job of imitating me. I will hold up a picture and demonstrate and he will imitate me.  he is able to produce /b/, /m/, /n/, /t/, /d/, /p/, /s/, /h/, /w/. He is able to imitate the long vowel: /I/, /o/, /a/. He attempts to produce: /r/, /y/, /l/, /ch/, /sh/, /u/ and /e/. I was soooo proud of him! Leaps and bounds ahead of just last week!

We worked on his sounds with Kathy and then they played peek-a-boo barn and tried to get him to imitate the animal sounds. Kathy will be sending us pictures with single syllable workd on them (boat, book, bye, boy, Mom, make, pie, Pop, ect.) We will try to work those into his routine as well! So proud of you Duke!!

No comments: