Saturday, May 14, 2016

Yard Sale Virgins

After attending yard sales for so many years it was about time to finally have one of my own. I collaborated with a few friends which made all the difference. Our weekends were filling up quick with everyone's plans for traveling so we picked a weekend that Jakob had to take a practice exam on... whoops. 

It was a chilly morning so we put six kids inside the house to play with toys and watch shows. My house looked like a bomb went off but the kids were happy. I tried to sell a few of E's treasures which she wasn't very happy about. She was allowed to rescue two things. She chose a pink and blue bear. 

Justin (Hattie's Hubby) brought us some muffins. Mmmmm... SO Good!

In the end I made $97. Which was pretty good considering I would have just donated everything. It was a lot of work but I'd do it again if we could get  a group of friends together to make it pretty big!

I have bee soooo blessed with our friends. We are a family and I am SOO grateful to be surrounded by such amazing friends! This was our first yard sale for Barb, Hattie and I. (Becca is a seasoned vet!) Thanks for making it a fun morning girls!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You made some good money there and had a fun time!!!