Thursday, August 4, 2016

Whoops! Broken Window

I am pretty dang awesome at killing flies with my bear hands. Flies drive me insane, I get all tense and stressed when they are in the house, so naturally I wanted to kill it. So it was up against the window and I was talking to Jakob on the phone. I hit once and missed hit again and my hand went through the window. I think I went into a bit of shock because my hand was gushing blood and all I could think about was how that damn fly was STILL ALIVE! Plus... we are moving and most landlords aren't very fond of broken windows. Pretty sure it is the stupidest thing I have ever done.

 
 I cut my finger pretty darn deep, (this picture doesn't do it justice and is after 10 minutes of putting pressure on it. I'm a bleeder.) It wasn't big and there wasn't any glass in there thank heavens. Thankfully, aside from my hand and the window no one else was hurt. I vacuumed up the glass and then proceeded to Vacuum up the fly. (Now he really had to die!) 

A few days later, we had someone come fix it. $85 later I think I may invest in a $1 fly swatter.  

1 comment:

Janet said...

Fly swatter or rolled up newspaper is a must. That must have hurt!!