Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Phone Favorites

 August was one CRAZY months filled with highs and lows! But here are a few of the highlights!

On tonight episode of "That looks Comfortable."

 I spy and Manfred

E and her Sunbeam teach sister Smith. E just loved her and Charity loved E. So cute!

Mama was a big fan of pressure washing, she spent quite a bit of time with the pressure washer.

Not entirely sure she got things much cleaner though ;)

I'm so cool I wear two pairs of shades!

Watching a show with his cars.

 Busy boy likes to make pillow forts, he usually ends up curing up on top of all of the pillows and falling asleep. 

 Our boot area is perfect of sectioned off hiding places. 

 Gretta and E Sitting in teh front seat waiting for Manny during speech therapy.

 And that concludes our crazy month of August! Bring on September! Grammy and Pa are coming, Duke's birthday party, and hopefully some cooler weather!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Love your Phone favorites!!