Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Duke's Birthday

 We kept Duke's birthday pretty low key with lots of love for the birthday boy. We will be throwing his party once we have moved and I am so very relieved! He is Manny on his Birthday Eve! His last night being two! 

 The next day we measured him on the growth chart. This is one of my favorite household decorations. I love seeing how the kiddos grow!

This boy really gained some height in the last year! It must be all of those eggs he's eating. 

 Then Ms. Kathy came by for our last speech therapy session. I am so sad to be done with the Infant Toddler Program. Duke has come SUCH a long way over the short 6 months we have spent with Kathy and I couldn't be more grateful! We are looking forward to his transition and hope it will fit just as well and Kathy did!

 Duke was pretty excited about presents. Duke earns money for doing chores but he doesn't quite understand exactly how money and "things" correlate so unlike his sister he doesn't buy much between birthday's and Christmas. It felt good to spoil him!

 Time for some cake. I packed all of the baking things and candles thinking that we were done with them (whoops!) so I sent Daddy to hunt and gather some cupcakes and a candle. He returned with doughnuts and a big three. Duke was pretty excited!

 Happy birthday sweet boy! You are so very loved!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Duke!! Benicio loved seeing you on your birthday. We love you so much!