Yesterday we co-hosted an Elders Quarum, Spring Kick-Off and Egg Hunt. I had wanted to host an egg hunt, quick and simple. Pot luck style and hunt for some eggs, but there just wasn't a good time to do it. Then Rhett (who is in the EQ presidency) suggested we make it a combo activity. It was a great idea. The men provided the food I handed around a sign up sheet and we had a great turn out!
This was Bear's first egg hunt as he was sick for the one I hosted two years ago and it was snowing last year. He was so gosh darn cute. It didn't take him long to figure out what was up!
I just love how his cheeks are shoved full of candy while he count out his eggs.
E was an egg hunt expert!
She was pretty happy with her spoils!
I made the kids bags and I love how they turned out. The kids seemed to like them too but that's another post.
It was an awesome and festive afternoon and I was so grateful to have some sunshine! We are looking forward to Easter! It will be one busy day with Grammy & Uncle Clark visiting and the Easter bunny will be bringing home a new baby brother! Talk about mind blowing!













1 comment:
So excited for you guys!!! It will be a super exciting Easter! Looks like the egg hunt was a success! And I love your bags!!!
Post a Comment