Saturday, April 22, 2017

Dukes Hair Chop

Spring has arrived and that meant that it was time for Manny's big hair chop. I have so many mixed emotions about cutting his hair. I adore his long hair, it's wild and messy and it really just suits him. Plus playing with his hair is irresistible!

But once the heat comes, he gets hot and it gets sweaty. It had also gotten to the point where it was always in his eyes and he was tipping his head back to see through his bangs. 

 We are not big fans of cutting Manfred's hair. He is terrified of the buzzer. It is a two person job... at least! So while Mom Tobler was here we decided to get it over with. I sat and held Manfred while Mom buzzed. He screamed so loud I honestly thought that someone would call social services. It was heart breaking. Poor boy! There was hair everywhere. Quite the massacre!

His luscious locks!

He wasn't really into posing for a picture but he looks so different! All grown up. We sure do love this sweet boy! He looks good no matter what we do to his hair ;).

No comments: