Grammy arrived and after some intense playing with the children she and I headed out to get our nails done and to get our traditional "before baby" meal... Subway! And of course.... I didn't even think to take pictures of us. (LAME!) As soon as Mom landed I felt this wave of peace come. Everything was going to be alright. We had someone to take care of the kids and I was going to have a baby. Mom Tobler just grounds me and I am so beyond grateful for her!
That evening we decided to color on eggs with sharpie markers. Mom thinks up the best ideas. I was a bit bummed that I was going to miss coloring eggs with the kids, but this was just perfect.
They did such a good job!
It was my last night with Duke as my baby. Starting tomorrow he was going to be a big brother and it rocked my world a little bit. This boy holds my heart and I was so grateful to get to spend so much quality time with him while he was still my youngest.
The next morning while Daddy and I were at the hospital, Grammy dyed eggs with the kids. It looked like they had a blast!!
Love the festivities, that Mom is here and double love spending time with my kiddos. Now... it's time to have a baby!













1 comment:
Ahhhhh....good post. I was a fun and fast 10 days there. I'm already making a list of to-dos for the next trip.
Post a Comment