Monday, April 17, 2017

Uncle Clark's Visit

 When the topic of Uncle Clark coming to visit us the same weekend that I would be delivering the baby came up I will admit, my first thought was I really don't think that will work. And while it would have been nice to be there when Clark arrived and not have to steal Jakob away, back and forth from the hospital while Clark was visiting, it really worked out perfectly.

 I love Jakob's family and Jakob loves spending time with his brothers. He was pretty excited to get to spend time with Clark and the kids had a great time with him too! 

 We decided to skip Easter on Sunday and just eat some yummy food and visit with each other and that was the greatest plan! We simply sat around, chatted, and snuggled on a little baby. 

 The following morning the plan was for Clark and Jakob to both head out bright and early, one to hit the road for another long day of driving and the other to study for his CFA exam. Both boys were dragging their feet, so we ended up getting donuts, and chatting some more. Jakob was pretty bummed when Clark left. We so wish that we had family closer!!

I think my favorite part though was watching Clark hold Leif. Crachel are expecting their first baby in a few weeks and Clark was just so cute with Leif in his arms. He's going to be an amazing Daddy!! Thanks for visiting us Clark and for being so understanding! We hope that we can all get together again soon!! Good luck in Redding and on your new adventure!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

So glad that Clark got to visit! He looks like a pro with Leif!