Friday, April 19, 2019

Baby #4

Here is our official baby announcement photo. I really love the shirt I got to take these in. Super comfortable and I always laugh when people ask if Sprout is my oldest at the store. 

Sprout wanted to be in some of the pictures too and it was a very real life picture. I mean who doesn't want a two year old photo bombing while you hold his chex mix for him? 

I am 12 weeks and feeling great! I'm still super suck-the-life-from-you tired and I get evening sickness, not to the point where I puke, but I just want to curl up and cry :). this too shall pass, I am really looking forward to the burst of energy in a few weeks and I can hardly wait to meet this little one in the beginning of November! It will be here so soon!

No comments: