Saturday, April 27, 2019

Sprouts Birthday Party

Life is crazy and we just came down from being sick and so we did a quick and simple party for Sprout at the park and I was feeling ALLLLLL the mom guilt about it. We had invited 60 adults and children and I just knew that we wouldn't be able to fit them in our house but still I felt bad for not  going full out decorating and doing a pinata and things for Sprout's party. It was chill, we went to the park and played. 

since I was lame mom of the year, I did decide to make him a cake. I really enjoy doing them and I felt I just HAD too since I literally did nothing else.

His face got melted off by the sun but I was able to fix it up. Poor little guy!

It was chilly but Sprout didn't mind getting wet.

We had scheduled pizza to be at the park when we got thee but the manager at the shop forgot the key and so they were more than an hour late. the kids were starving so my friend Val raced to Costco and saved the day with some pizza. Talk about fail. 

 Sprout and Max.

Singing Happy Birthday! Sprout loves when people sing happy birthday, it was too windy for a candle but we let him blow some out at home. (Jakob was in charge of the group picture... big mistake lol)

My friend Laura took over and took these! Thanks girl!!
And that's a wrap. It was really nice not to have to finish a party and clean a house or have the stress of hosting in your home. I may be a fan of this whole at a park thing. Happy Birthday Sweet Sprout! I can't believe that you are TWO!!!! You are so loved!

No comments: