Saturday, April 20, 2019

Easter Eggs & Kites


I threw together a VERY casual egg hunt at a play ground near us. The kids had a great time racing around hunting for eggs! It didn't take Sprout long to figure out what was up.


Some of the children from our ward.
I love these little bunnies.

We went home, had naps and then we headed out to celebrate Lucas's birthday at the kite festival. It was so gosh darn magical!

Val even had these AWESOME octopus kites for the kids to fly. They were really user friendly and it ade the afternoon so much more fun!

We laid out on a blanket, shared snacks and chatted and watched the kites fly.

There were some pretty amazing kites!

Couldn't help but thin of our niece Millie and her love of Oct-poo's.

This is Val and I sure do love her!!

It was a wonderful day spent outside in the sunshine with friends! I wish it could be Saturday forever!

No comments: