+ Redd found his toes! He is always reaching for them while he's getting his bum changed. he is so gosh darn proud of himself too. I love seeing him light up when he catches them.
+ He has so much personality. He is always smiling or flirting. He lights up when he sees anyone. I just can't get enough of him! Obsessed!
+ He still loves his Mama. He's my little boy friend, and cries if I leave the room and laughs when I come back. If he sees me he wants me. And while some days it's tiring, I just want to soak up every second because time is flying by so dang fast!
+ He rolled from front to back on 3.28.20 and completely surprised himself. He then refused to do it again. on 3.30.20 he figured out how to roll from back to front and he was so proud. Then we started the game of rolling and getting stuck and not rolling back. It was especially fun in his crib for nap time.
+ He loves to take his blankets and suck on them. He is not partial to any one blanket though more often than not he sleeps with the fox blanket I made him. He is always shoving them in his mouth and sucking on them.
+If it's not his blankets he is sucking on his bottom lip and it is THE CUTEST!+He is sooooooooooooo smiley. I love those sweet sweet dimples!
+ Redd was waking up 4-6 times a night so got evicted from our room (3.3.20) which was a major pain in the booty because we had to rearrange the ENTIRE house to accommodate him. (The basement is still not finished.) It was a hard transition for me. He did really well. Loved his crib, had zero issues switching from his cradle to sleeping on his back. Mama here was a mess. I was so worried about him. He slept really well the first two nights... then he started waking up again four times a night. Meh, I'm sure he will figure it out eventually.
+ His hands are working and they are FAST! He is reaching and grabbing everything within a 20 meter radius.
And Here are some more pictures. I regret nothing.
Oh sweet Reddy -Roo. You have us all enchanted and wrapped around your finger. You cry and all five of us look up and race over to see what you need. You are so loved sweet boy!












No comments:
Post a Comment