One evening I looked at Jakob and said "I think we should tear down that fence." He laughed and said "Okay, let me get my gloves." And we tore down a fence. This fence really cut our yard in half. I assume they had used it as a privacy fence for a hot tub?
On the plus side it did offer privacy into our basement with the big windows, but that wasn't a big enough plus to keep it.
What a huge difference. Our yard feels so much bigger. I still hate those uneven pavers, and if we end up staying i this house semi forever, I may want to pour some cement when we redo the deck. Oh the list of projects never ends.
As part of the celebration, we ended up doing a fire and roasting marshmallows with the kids. Jakob laughed at my headscarf, but it kept my freshly washed hair smoke free.
Such a dirty face. Signs of a good day!
Sprout peeing anywhere as per usual.
I love days like these spent working on projects and being outside. This is my happy place!










No comments:
Post a Comment