I feel like every six months we are doing a major overhaul of the house. Rooms get switched , people rearranged it's a bit crazy. This last go around we had plans to move Redd out of our room and into the nursery. this would move Leif to be with the big kids upstairs. I also wanted to move most of the storage room from the basement, up to the attic for storage, which would create space to make a food storage area (more on that to come). Jakob wasn't sold on the whole idea. First he wanted me to empty out the attic. I had been collecting and saving things to have a yard sale for over a year... and it was becoming this HUGE overwhelming and daunting task. So we decided to give everything to a friend who was having a sale and let her keep the profits. This was only the beginning.
There were SO many boxes EVERYWHERE!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment