
My head feels like there is a hive of bees situated inside of it. In this Tobler home, I don't just do Valentine's Day, I do Valentines week. Last year I made Valentines crosswords and put them in his lunch with a note, put love quotes up around the house, made a chain that had reasons why I loved him, made an "I love you" ransom note, heart shaped cookies in his lunch and so on. All for the efficient price of 5$. This year however I decided to kick it up a notch. After discovering oh so many fabulous ideas on blogs, I am having a hard time picking just 7. Unfortunately, I cannot divulge any information until after Valentines. Jakob is using all of his resources to figure out what I have in store for him. I have had to tie up the laundry room so he can't sneak a peek. Details with soon be revealed. Let the crafting continue.



1 comment:
Wow! You are really intense about V-Day! I'm not doing anything for it this year, and neither is Paul! lol. Look forward to reading about this year's antics!
Post a Comment