Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day < 3

As you can see, I love these. Trystan and Seven both have a few in their rooms and I adore them. I had to show Jakob. Upon looking at a few he smiled and said "I think I could do that." Then and there I decided that I wanted some. These are some samples of Robert Best's work.



Fabulous I know. Jakob however painted me my own. And it is perfect in every conceivable way. I am so impressed with how talented Jakob is! He's decided to call his line "Ethnie" (the name he has chosen for our very far future daughter.) I am so happy with my Valentines gift! Jakob did an amazing job. I think he should sell some of them in his new business. We shall see. Fabulous!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Good job Jakob!! Looks good :)