Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heart Attack

Day 5: On Thursday I heart attacked Jakob's Chevy Lumina with plans to fill it with balloons that had reasons why I loved him inside. Jakob NEVER locks his car doors so I planned on decorating his car while he was at work Friday night (I'm sure you can see where this is going). When Britni and I arrived, of course, the car door was locked. Britni went up to the drivers side door and exclaimed the window was rolled down... 1 1/2". No joke. She had to pull on the window for me to get my hand through. After 10 minutes of failed attempts to unlock the door I was prepared to claim defeat. Britni however was not. I started taping hearts to the car as she emerges with a snow scraper. "Only a Canadian would have one of these in Vegas" she shouts with a smile on her face. With my arm already starting to bruise, we once again shoved my poor now slightly swollen hand through the crack. Some guy came up to us trying to figure out if we were locked out. DUH! After another 5 minutes... SUCCESS! Today, 3 days later my arm is still soar oh but it was worth it.

If you look closely you can seem the light shine on the top of the window.

No comments: