Thursday, February 18, 2010

Needle, Yarn, Sew


... Well technically crochet. I am working on a baby quilt for the Dyer family who just had their baby girl on Monday. For the past 3 days I have worked steady on this quilt. I had made a blue one for a friend back in December and it turned out beautifully. The Dyers were wanting to keep the sex of their baby a surprise so thinking I had a 50/50 chance I began the blue one. Of course they had a girl so I'm busily trying to finish this one by Sunday to give it to them. Only three rows to go (approx. 7 1/2 hours). I hope the Dyers don't check this until Sunday!

2 comments:

Rach and Clark said...

Pretty! Steph, can you teach me? I would love to make a blanket for my sister who is having a girl in May. I only know how to knit scarfs...I feel so restricted.

Stephanie Tobler said...

I sure can! It takes approx 30 hours total. But it's very simple. I'm sure I can show you in April when we come to visit!