Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tag

I would like to thank Christina for tagging me!

The Rules:

(1) List 6 things you are a master in.

(2) Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship & make blogging so awesome.

1. Master Organizer: I love having things in a place where I can find them in a snap. I seem far more stressed when I don't have control on a situation such as Young Woman's camp, the wedding, birthday parties ect. It makes life SO much easier when things are orderly.

2. Master Talker. I can talk a hind leg off of a donkey. Anyone one who knows me, knows I can talk... about me. I am the worst conversationalist. I always feel as though I'm intruding into other peoples lives. Don't get me wrong I love the gossip & to know what's going on but I hate to pry.

3. Master (in theory) of Children: I love kids but not having kids of my own is totally different. I'm sure my theory's will change at least a half a dozen times.

4. Master of Yard Sales: Or sales in general for that matter. My mother-in-law is the true master, but I'm learning quickly. There is nothing more satisfying than finding the perfect thing for a fraction of retail. It makes my heart sing.

5. Master Creator: I love crafts be it sewing, scrapping, painting, or building. I love the feeling of satisfaction I get when I have made something with my own two hands. I'm very grateful for my creative abilities.

6. Master Journalist: This has died down since I got married which is sad. For the past 5 years I have written in my journal every day. Now I blog and organize my life through words and pictures along with writing my thoughts in a separate journal. I love being able to look back and see what was going on throughout my life.

I tag:

a. Mom Tobler
b. Janet
c. Rachel
d. Amy
e. Britni
f. Pappa V

No comments: