There is nothing so simple, and beautiful as the rising sun in the valley. This sky has a story all of it's own . Looking at it, a feeling of peace and belonging encompasses my soul and I know that this is where I am suppose to be. As if this evening sky was painted just for me, so personal an unique. I feel as though I could be those birds soaring high above the trees. It is a feeling that I cannot translate into words, it's deeper than just an emotion, a knowledge perhaps. A calm rushes over me like the waves that crash onto the beach. Too often I find myself caught up in this whirl wind that we call life and I forget to be still, to listen, to feel. It is skies and moments like these that reminds me of what is important and makes me feel free.

No comments:
Post a Comment