
My Wednesday was a little dull, go to class, take an open book test that the teacher gave us all of the answers to, go to Cheesecake Cafe for a Young Women's "Camp" meeting where I FINALLY got caught up and felt like I'm once again in the camp race, and then I came home to an empty house. At 7:00 I got a phone call from the crew saying it was bowling time and the excitement began.

I will have everyone know that in Canada we have five pin bowling and it is with a ball the size of a shot put. If you want 10 pin you have to hunt for it. The first time I ever went 10 pin bowling I broke 100 (yes it was a big deal!) and beat Dukas who said he was "kind of a big deal." Now, I can't hit the pins even if I try with all of my might. Soooooo we decided to take pictures, and got yelled at for "flashing" the other bowlers. Apparently they take bowling pretty seriously. I found this "dance" setting however and though the picture aren't the best quality it took non blurred photos without a flash. Perfect!

The men in our circle of friends are sort of like peacocks, they flex their muscles and wrestle each other to attract their mate.

I love getting together with the group. We always have a good time no matter what we're doing. I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends who I know will be there for Jakob and I no matter what. We are truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment