Thursday, December 22, 2011

Belated Birthdays

It was my birthday WAY back in November however my parents still wanted to make me feel special and do a double celebration with Katlynn (Jared's girlfriend) who's birthday was on December 21st. My gift from my parents was a marble ring. These things are really neat, you can switch out the stone in them so they can match multiple outfits!

Thank you for the ring!! I love it!

Here's the true birthday girl with my Mom. I must admit I love Katlynn, she is so sweet and my word she is pretty! I wish she could have visited longer but she had to return back home to work. It is so nice having a sister to do family activities with instead of just me and the boys ;).

Jared (my youngest brother) spoiled Katlynn this year but she totally deserved it!!

It's a pretty diamond ring! No fear they aren't getting married quite yet!

We then headed out to The Olive Garden for dinner. I adore The Olive Garden! Salad, bread sticks and Chicken Scampi!!! Sooooo yummy!

It was a wonderful belated birthday!! Thanks you Mom and Dad for spoiling us so much!!

No comments: