
2011 -Several Sewn Creations - Lots of Hikes - First Visit to Grand Canyon - Jakob's New Job at Allegiant - Expecting February 24th - Phase II Immigration Almost Complete - Moved - Still Loving Vegas - Jakob on Dean's List - CFA Exam Part 1 *Cross your Fingers* - Canadian Christmas - Eternally Blessed
We hope this this holiday season is filled with family, joy and laughter. May the true meaning of Christmas stay close in your hearts.
(For those of you who have yet to receive your card in the mail I promise I did send them out the 1st of December, they should be there soon!! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!)
We hope this this holiday season is filled with family, joy and laughter. May the true meaning of Christmas stay close in your hearts.
Click on the blue links to view some of our adventures.
(For those of you who have yet to receive your card in the mail I promise I did send them out the 1st of December, they should be there soon!! I'm so sorry for the inconvenience!)
No comments:
Post a Comment