Being an elf is no easy task, one has to smile, act like a child, and be extra energetic to pull off the roll. This year I was a 7 1/2 month pregnant elf. I just want to say how inspired Mom Tobler is when it comes to costume design. I was able to wear my elf dress that fit me when I wasn't pregnant at all thanks to the corseting in the back!! It didn't look as nice but heck... it worked!
Here I am in full elf attire, long sleeve shirt, dress, tights, boots, pigtail braids with ribbons, bracelets filled with bells (were added after photos), and FULL makeup!! It takes a lot of work to transform into an elf!!
Not to mention fun Christmas nails! :) Not as cute as Halloween but I loved them non the less!
For the most part this year I painted a lot of faces! I love face painting! It is so much fun and it was the perfect job for a prego elf!
I am so sad that elfing season is done already!! It went by so fast, just like it does every year! I am already looking forward to next season!
1 comment:
Your an adorable preggo elf!!!
Post a Comment