We were lucky enough to be able to see the Living Nativity that our previous stake puts on every year. It was such a wonderful way to bring about the Christmas spirit and have some fun with family!
I got to play with my new camera! I love it!! There is so much to learn before our little lady arrives. hopefully I'll be able to get at least some of it absorbed. I should have brought my tripod to help avoid all of the shaking! It's hard enough to capture moving animals and having a shaky hand does not help one bit!! I love the above picture, can you see the little goats eating the manger?
This sheep was a little bit nervous, probably because people kept blinding him with their flashes.
Collecting taxes. Since it was our previous stake who put on the program Jakob and I knew several people in the production. It just makes the play that much better when you recognize some of the cast members.
Baby Jesus lying in a manger.
The angels.
Shepard's and towns people worshiping the babe.
The three wise men who followed the star. It was such a wonderful production!
After the show we went inside to look at the Crèche display. They had nativity scenes from all over the world. The ones above and below were from Germany.
This set just seemed to say Mom Tobler, a little unique and Mary is holding a chicken instead of her baby. Would you also take a moment to observe the sheep. :) Love it!
And of course... Charlie Brown. It was a wonderful event and I was so thankful to be able to have the opportunity to attend this year. I am so grateful for beautiful events such as these to remind us the true reason for the season.
3 comments:
Love it! Would love to attend one sometime.
That looks like it was a wonderful night out. I love the angels on the roof!
Looks like you had fun... Little chilly I bet!!! Hae a wonderful Christmas...
Post a Comment