We celebrated my birthday the other day with some of our friends. I know any reason we can find to throw a party we will. I tried to keep this as low key as possible since we did just have Halloween and this is a crazy time of year. We had pizza (thank you Duke), played minute to win it games and set off a sky lantern.
Minute to win it was a blast! I think we will be doing this again quite soon! No couples necessary and most of the supplies we have on hand! That my friends is my kind of game!
Cort balanced the egg in 24 seconds! She's got some crazy skills!
Jakob was best at the cereal puzzle. Duke was able to stack 13 dice on his tongue depressor, I got the most balls in our basket and David moved a Christmas ornament across the living room in 4 SECONDS! Hilarious!
It was crazy windy out and we really should NOT have done this but we didn't hear of any house fires so I'm assuming we were ok. Next year we will go to the lake! It was a fabulous 23rd birthday! I am starting to feel old (I know, I'm sorry, but that's how I feel!) Time is zooming by and I am loving this phase of my life! I am so beyond lucky words cannot describe!





1 comment:
Looks like a FUN time!!! :)
Post a Comment