Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

It was Father's birthday so we took him out to celebrate. This evening was full of crazy embarrassing moments. Moment number 1: I bought him smell good (cologne) as per tradition however I didn't read the box prior to my purchase. It was 1 fl. oz. AKA super small and I was super embarrassed. Thankfully Dad accepted it with a smile. I will be getting hi another one when we get home! Moment number 2: I asked Jakob if he grabbed him wallet for Costco (that's what he wanted I swear!) And he assured me he had. So we arrive at Costco and he asks me if I have any cash? I didn't even bring my wallet. We had $10. Enough to get us something of course but seriously.... I was sad. Moment number 3: I purchase one cupcake from the Cupcakery for Dad. However I didn't even thing that he would want to share/ feel uncomfortable eating in front of us. So being as gracious as he is he sliced it up to share. Needless to say it was a sad excuse for a celebration. Next year we are going ALL out! Happy Birthday Father! We love you!!!!


No comments: