Some of the little moments get passed by with all of the adventures. Here are some of the daily treasures we had in Houston. E just LOVED pushing around these little chairs. Her walking improved a lot throughout the week.
Sometimes we'd had a tumble, a couple of goose eggs and a few tears. Poor thing.
Lucy and E got along quite well in the beginning then some jealousy began to creep in. It was nice while it lasted. I'm sure these two will be BFF's once they get a little bit older.
I just loved Lucia's expression! Such a cutie!
Janet supervised while I made a tree for the girls. Thank you Pintrest.
I think next time I'll have to decorate the ornaments for them. Puff paint and sparkles! Oh what fun!
Little Ethnie would rip all of the ornaments off and then processed to rip down the tree. She's such a good helper.
Of course the house was filled with music. Grampa and Lucy were singing Jingle Bells.
Vi had her harmonica and helped Grampa by tapping her feet to the beat. So cute!
I brought my chimes down and we played some Christmas songs. This will be a lot of fun once the nieces and nephews are older and can help play.
When we were not eating (which was all of the time) you could usually find most of us gathered around the puzzle. (Which we did finish by the way :) )
This was an unusual scene, the screaming I mean. She's crying because Lucy took something away. She lost it and being the fabulous mother I am, I thought it was rather funny.
Don't worry she was smiling about 30 seconds later. She's an awesome baby like that. P.s. I love this picture.
There was a lot of technology floating around. Please take note that Dad has both the iPad and a laptop.
We couldn't miss the BYU game! Go Cougars!
I just love this girl! She is just so gosh darn cute...
... and she makes me smile!
There were lots of laughs, smiles and some cuddling.
With all of the excitement a few fell asleep mid play. Gosh I love this family!











.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment