Saturday, December 22, 2012

Museum Fun

Our little family headed to Houston for Christmas this year. We were pretty excited to see family and to check out some more of Houston. I love museums and without a doubt Houston has some of the coolest museums and they were great for kids too! Vi was hunting for fossils with Gramma. 

DINOSAURS! 

This sloth thing looked pretty neat. Let's just say I'm glad I never had to wake up to one of those outside my window.

Our pack. We make quite the wake wherever we go. :)

My Grandpa believes that we came from monkey's so we had to get a picture of Peanut with the Gorilla.

Lucy Lou was just chatting away with guy. 

E loved all of the stuffed animals. I really think she'd enjoy the zoo. Time to go visit Roo's n More again!

This was one of my favorite rocks. Vi and I really liked the "Christmas" rock too but I didn't get a very good picture. 

After a quick snack we headed to the Children's museum down the street. I LOVED these cars! I would totally by a few to race. How cool would that be! 

This place was super fun! If it wasn't so crowded I'm sure we would have stayed longer but while we were there we had a blast!

Like Father like Son.


 Lucy painted her face! What a pretty girl!

Okay Grampa, I'm ready to go home now.

1 comment:

Janet said...

It was a fun and busy day :)!!!!